The PPGA provides members with a wide range of benefits. PPGA provides members with representation in Salem, OR, Olympia, WA, Juneau, AK, and Honolulu, HI so that state lawmakers, regulators and policy leaders are made aware of the concerns and issues that affect the propane industry.
- The PPGA proudly offers our members numerous training and safety resources throughout Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon and Washington.
- The PPGA provides digital newsletters to keep you and your employees up to date with propane industry and PPGA news.
- The PPGA provides education workshops, conventions and membership meetings at reduced costs to members.
- The PPGA is your liaison with National Propane Gas Association staff on federal laws, codes and regulations.
- PPGA/NPGA offers members an array of discounted business services through our affinity partnership programs. Our members receive discounts on uniforms, background checks, office supplies, credits card processing, and much more. In addition, we continuously seek out different programs to provide new benefits.